Exhibitions to date:
- Art for Art's Sake, Hospice in the Weald, group exhibition - March 2017
- Peace River Painters, Visual Arts Centre, Punta Gorda, Florida - January 2017
- Buckland Nature Reserve, Cliffe, Kent - solo exhibition, November/December 2016
- Portico Gallery, Riverbed, Kent - Large canvas featured in front window, December 2016
- Riverhill Bluebell Exhibition - May 2016
- Snail Pub, Stone Street, Kent - May 2016
- Solo exhibition at the Gingerbread Gallery, Hadlow, Kent - August 2014
- Annual Exhibition with Sevenoaks Art Club, Kaleidoscope Gallery, Sevenoaks, Kent
- Kent Painters Group, Sevenoaks School, Sevenoaks, Kent - annually
- Hever Castle Country Fayre, With Sevenoaks Art Club, Hever, Kent - September 2012, 2013, 2014
- Florum 12, Sevenoaks Wildfowl Reserve, Sevenoaks, Kent - annually
- Sevenoaks Art Club Annual Outdoor Exhibition Vine Railings, Sevenoaks, Kent
- Emmetts Garden, Kent - seasonally
- South East Open Studios from her studio and gallery at Dibgate Farm with 9 artists. Sundridge, Kent - annually
- Biennial National Art Exhibition, Visual Arts Centre Punta Gorda, Florida - February 2012
Debra exhibits annually during the South East Open Studios fortnight in June from her own Gallery at Dibgate Farm.
Other past highlights include exhibiting with the prestigious Singer-Friedlander Show at The Mall Galleries,
paintings at the The Llewellyn Alexander Gallery in London and the Royal Watercolour Society Gallery at Bankside.
Debra also appeared on the popular television programme Watercolour Challenge.
Debra has also exhibitied on a regular basis at the Visual Arts Centre Punta Gorda, Florida.
Debra was also the featured artist in Kent Life, June 2015.